The Llangollen Canal is Britain's most popular canal. A haven for tourists and holiday makers anxious to traverse the famous Pontcysyllte Aqueduct. The canal meanders it's way through the Shropshire countryside and int Wales as it makes it's way from Hurleston Junction to Llantysilio. The end of navigation for narrowboats is the Llangollen Mooring Basin, beyond that there is a horse drawn tourist boat and finally a walk to the beginning of the Llangollen Canal at Horseshoe Falls.
Boat Length: 72'
Boat Width: (Beam) 6' 10"
Hurleston to Pontcysyllte: 2' 3"
Pontcysyllte to Llangollen: 2'
- Llangollen Taxis - 1978 861018
- Premier Cars - 1978 861999
- Fair Taxis - 1948 665454
- A2B Taxi - 7856 042690
- Halls Taxis - 1948 662222
- Zoom in on a selected area of the map for more detail. You will be able to see exactly where each business is located.
- Click on the icons to open up a window with more detailed information.
- Press the "Satellite" button in the upper right corner of the map for an aerial view. Press "Map" to return to the map view.
- There's an orange icon of a man in the upper left corner. Drag him to any street location on the map, for a street level view. Press the "X" in the upper left corner of the map to exit street view.