What’s New at Canal List
We have added 3 new webcams to our ever growing list, all on the River Serven. They are Bevere Lock, Lincomb Lock and Holt Lock. You can view them via our Canal & River Webcam page. Just Click Here.
Canal List was an idea that sprang up a couple of years ago, from a love of everything canal and narrowboat related. Our mission and goal is to provide a source of information that can be shared and used by everyone. We hope to build on shared experiences, allowing everyone to contribute and encouraging an open dialogue. If you have information, a photo or a recommendation, we'd love to hear from you.As you can see we're starting small, but in reality it's probably the only practical way to start. We plan to expand the site continuously, adding useful information about canals, hire boat companies, canal side pubs, boats for sale and much more.
We hope you will take this journey with us, adding to the knowledge base of all things canal and narrowboat related.
Canal News Feature.
- Sylvanian Families – Rose of Sylvanian Canal Boat [unboxed]Sylvanian Families Canal Boat 'Rose of Sylvanian' . This is pre-loved and no longer has its box but. ... read more
- Work underway to reveal canal’s hidden jewelWork has started to reveal one of the hidden jewels of the historic Leeds & Liverpool Canal as part of a multimillion-pound upgrade of north Liverpool's Atlantic Corridors. The Stanley Flight, built in 1848 by the celebrated Victorian engineer Jesse Hartley, connected the canal to the city's thriving dock ... read more
- Canal boat for saleA great summer boat. Fully enviromentally friendly, equipped with a solar panel and electric motor. ... read more
- Sylvanian Families Waterside Canal BoatSylvanian Families Waterside Canal Boat with some accessories. In a good play with condition, there. ... read more
- 20ft boat – canal / river cruiser – Buckingham20 foot boat Electric start 15hp four stroke mercury outboard with all steering connected up Boat sa. ... read more