Having only lived aboard for just over a year i am selling due to the imminent arrival of my first child and a life back on land.
The boat is set up for near self sufficiency whilst constant cruising (as i have done for the last year) and also has features suitable for a marine/shore power set up.
Through summer the current solar set up easily caters for onboard needs with excess and so far in winter only a short engine run is needed every couple of days to keep the batteries in a satisfactory condition.
The brand new central heating has really taken comfort aboard to a new level with radiators programmed to come on 2hrs in the morning and 2hrs in the evening you never need return or wake to a cold home and the water is always warm!
As the pictures show this is a modern and spacious fit out and perfect for a single person or couple (even those over 6ft tall) . Ive loved living aboard and over the last year have worked tirelessly on improvements bringing the boat to the level of comfort that can now be enjoyed by the next owners!
• 60ft Trad Narrowboat built in 1990 by ‘Jordan and Till’
• Huge 6’10 cabin headroom inside
• Draft 2ft 5
• Blacking & Hull survey June 2016, hull deemed ‘sound overall structure’ with no plating necessary
•Hugely reliable Lister LPW marine engine, keel cooled
( serviced in July 2016 by a professional lister mechanic)
– new oil and diesel filters
– air filters replaces and cleaned
– new alternator fitted December 2015
– full coolant flushed (keel & calorifier) and replaced with 5yr serviceable inhibitor/coolant
• 525 Watts solar panels
• 2 x 110 a/h Leisure batteries (1yr old) 1 x Starter (all good condition and well looked after)
• 3 phase mobitronic charger (for shore power)
• 12 & 240v loops throughout the boat
• USB charging socket with battery meter
• 12v lighting throughout (all low energy LED)
** BRAND NEW CENTRAL HEATING **
• Webasto Thermoto E diesel fired boiler commissioned in November 2016 with 3yr warranty powering
– 4x high output radiators (warms the whole boat)
– 1 x Heated Towel rail
– Near constant hot water from brand new SureCal Calorifer (with immersion heater)
• 7 Day timer digital timer in bedroom cabin
– Comfortable double bed
– Huge Under bed storage
– Full height wardrobe space
– Shower / Small bath (great water pressure & hot water set up)
– New ultra reliable/popular ‘Whale Gulper’ pump june 2016
-Domestic size sink
– Huge mirror covering entire wall space
– Pump out toilet ( Easily last 1mnth before emptying ) with raw water flush
– Ample storage cupboards
– Modern style with tons of worktop space (more akin to a small flat)
– 12 & 240v fridges (never used)
– Large built in domestic 4 burner gas hob ( 2 x 13kg gas bottles will easily last 6mnths)
– Full size/functioning Electric oven
– Built in bookshelves and storage cupboards
– Armchair + 2 seater sofa ( small domestic style both super comfy)
– space for a dining table
– Woodburning/ multifuel stove with eco fan ( great source of heat for the whole boat)
Boat Safety Certificate new in March 16 valid to 2020
Ive done my best to list all important attributes however if there are any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch and ask!